Friday, September 5, 2014

Little Miss Levine Children’s Hospital

This outfit was created to show how proud I am to be working at the establishment of CMC Hospital, especially since the fashion show was benefiting the Levine Children’s Hospital.
My inspiration for this design was Queen Charlotte, whom our city was named after, and the flag of the United States of America. I asked my coworkers to save IV medication bottle caps, again, for my new idea.

  

My model, Angie Anglero, was so exited to wear this design. After I finished the fitting, she did not want to take the outfit off and asked if she could have the mini handbag I designed. How cute! I told her that if she walked her best walk on the runway, she could keep everything! She replied with a smile and said, “I am the princess of America!”
Model: Angie Anglero
Material: disposable hospital gown, IV bottle caps, styrofoam, and silver tape. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig