Saturday, April 26, 2014

Chocolate Candy Wrapper Dress

I collected chocolate candy wrappers for two years just to make this dress. My family loves Lindt Chocolate Truffles and Godiva chocolates, so we usually have a stash in the house.
I wanted to make the dress colorful and backless. I was envisioning a short, elegant dress with matching earrings and a Mindanao flare to it; it shows through the headpiece. Mindanao is the island in the Philippines that I grew up on.
Photography by Norman Facko

The model did a spectacular job on the runway. This couture design of mine ended up in another one of Charlotte’s stop magazines and a Lake Norman magazine.
Model: Mckaylee Ann Callahan
Make-up: Jessica Berrios
Hair: Victoria Martinez



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig