Sunday, April 21, 2013

The White Dress

I was inspired by Victorian style but wanted to add a present day look to  my design. I made this dress from disposable hospital gowns, hospital masks, and tissue wrapping paper. I created intricate small flowers out of the tissue paper and placed them all over the bottom of the dress. This proved to be very time-consuming. I made these tissue paper flowers during my lunch break from work just to make up for the time lost.





 This dress looked beautiful on the runway, especially because it was my youngest daughter, Alyson, who wore it. She was awesome, elegant and poised.  She reminded my of Audrey Hepburn because of the matching gloves, and headpiece (a Breakfast at Tiffany’s look). Patience and love is the key to success.
Model: Alyson Cordery
Hair: Orange Olive Hair Gallery
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig